RL is envisioned to develop and grow a sustainable and profitable organization in our areas of operation with the view of becoming the organization of choice to its existing and prospective customers in all our chosen territories.
- “Customer first” –That is the way we do things. It is not just a slogan.
- Offer quality based products to our customer.
- Provide the best solutions to our customers by establishing relationships based on mutual understanding of customer’s problems and needs.
- Create an environment that encourages creativity, innovation, integrity, respect and trust for our employees.
- Seek new growth opportunities and expand our services continuously.
- Adopt efficient management practices in order to grow steadfast, sustainable and profitable businesses which give commensurate returns to the shareholders.
- Endeavor to be good corporate citizens in the markets in which we operate.
Our Core Values:
- We execute our operations with the right attitude coupled with diligence and sincerity.
- We honour all people with dignity and respect irrespective of your social and/or tribal diversities.
- We serve and improve the communities in which we live and also mindful of the need to sustain a clean and healthy environment.
- We seek a world view and act without boundaries.
At RL we believe in total quality management in all our business endeavors. We do it right the first time right.
Peter Effah Owusu in the latter part of the year 2008, decided to leverage on his strength and expertise (core competence) to set up a Business. The idea is to create a sustainable and profitable business that will create job opportunities for the future generation.
Regal Logistics (RL) was therefore given birth to and duly registered in accordance with the Registration of Business Name Act 1962 (Act 151) as amended by the Registration of Business Name (Amendment) Decree 1974 N0. 293 and was issued with a Certificate of Registration.
Four main divisions have been created:
- Equipment Sales & Rentals Division
- Automotive and Equipment Spare Parts Division
- Power Systems Division
- Business Advisory Services
Key Success Factors:
Our key success factors include but not limited to the following:
Providing our clients with:
- Competitive pricing of Premium Products that provides excellent product life resulting in a lower owning and operating cost.
- Sound aftermarket (sale) support. Engaging Engineers & Field technicians with candid knowledge of our products and its application. We invest in training our people to better support our customers.
- Healthy stock – We hold (fast moving, minimal stock) of our products to meet anticipated demand of our customers at all times.
Regal Logistics runs lean but efficient organization and currently has six (6) employees.
Our main banker is Stanbic Bank Ghana Ltd, Airport City branch